Job Title: Receptionist/Sales Representative
Posted on July 27, 2022
YAKAMA NATION NETWORKS
Job Announcement Ends: Job To Be Opened Till Filled.
Job Description: Receptionist/Sales Representative
The Receptionist position for Yakama Nation Networks is responsible for greeting and assisting subscribers and visitors to the YNN Office both in person, and over the phone. The Receptionist needs to be friendly, professional, and efficient to best handle the clients’ needs. The position requires strong customer service skills, and the ability to work closely with other co-workers. Also, intermediate knowledge of how to properly use a computer, phone, office equipment, and required software is crucial to the job. The Sales Representative will work hand in hand with the Yakama Nation Networks Manger and Sales & Billing Manager to secure profitable new business and to develop, maintain and grow effective key relationships with our customers. This position will report directly to the Sales & Billing Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and assist subscribers and the public who are visiting our YNN Office. Determine what the need of the visitor is, and how best to assist them.
- Greet and assist subscribers and the public who are calling in on our business line. Determine what the need of the caller is, and route them to the correct person.
- Take notes and messages and be able to pass information to the correct person either within the company, or to the public.
- Ability to send, receive, and route emails to the correct person both inside and outside the company.
- Receive packages from shipping companies and provide to the right person or area.
- Become cross-trained with other office duties including but not limited to, receiving payments, account management, and scheduling.
- Tier one support for YNN subscribers.
- Check and manage mail for YNN Office.
- Ability to answer any billing questions for YNN subscribers.
- Ability to resolve issues and establish positive relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Manage slideshow for lobby display.
- Assist with invoicing and mailing out monthly invoices.
- Create accurate support tickets when assisting with technical support.
- Educate customers on package updates, discounts, and or specials we are offering.
- Provide Sales and services to current and potential customers.
- Build relationships with customers through follow-up services.
- Effectively communicate with both customers and ream members.
- Provide information about our business and services.
- Execute day to day sales and marketing, and campaign management.
- High level sales to businesses about our point to point set up and hot spots services.
- Execute on administrative tasks across various responsibilities for marketing and sales.
- Set up meet and greet meetings with potential business customers.
- Door to door sales to homeowners and businesses in our coverage area.
- Attend community events with vendor booth.
- Assist with any other tasks given by the Sales & Billing Manager.
- Ability to sufficiently use the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel), billing software, and other internal software as required by the position.
- Ability to sufficiently use computers, phones, tablets, printers, and copiers, and other office hardware as required.
- Be able to multi-task efficiently.
- Ability to manage a cash register and handle cash, check, and money order payments.
- Be able to learn basic wireless network troubleshooting skills, and about the overall Wireless ISP business.
- Be able to identify and learn about customer premise equipment that is used at the customer’s household or business.
- Ability to lift and carry packages that can weigh up to 35 lbs.
- Willingness to work weekends, holidays, and off-hours as needed.
- At least one year of general office experience with an emphasis on serving the public.
- Minimum of a High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Bi-lingual preferred but not required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record to get a tribal driving permit.
- No felony convictions or disqualifying criminal history.
- Required to pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol test in accordance with the Yakama Nation Drug & Alcohol Policy.
Apply online at www.ynle.com or applications can be picked up at Yakama Nation Networks office.
Location: Yakama Nation Networks
Base Pay: $16.50